It's important to remember that everyone has a different perspective of what fashion means to them. One person may consider their style to be defined by the type of clothing they wear, while another might believe it's more about how well they accessorize or accessorizes their outfits. Even if you don't think you have any particular "style," there are still ways for you to express yourself through your sense of dress:
The key is to find the balance between following trends and pushing boundaries with your personal sense of style. Below are some common sense tips for how to make sure you look good no matter what!
- If fashion is an expression of personality, then choose clothes that reflect your personality! You can do this by looking through magazines and picking out pieces that remind you of yourself or by checking out our online shopping sites www.littlemeraki.com and seeing what styles they recommend based on your tastes and preferences.*
- Do make sure the clothes you wear fit you. If they don't, go find something that fits. You're better off not wearing something that doesn't fit than trying to pull it off and looking like a fool.
- Do make sure your clothes look good on you. This is especially true when shopping online; if there's no return policy, try to find a friend who will let you borrow an item so you can try it out first.
- Do make sure the clothes are comfortable for everyday wear (or whatever occasion they're intended for). If a shirt feels itchy or uncomfortable around your neckline, don't buy it unless it's got some serious potential as being super cute later on down the line—it might be best fitting into another closet right now!
You should never compare or look at other people's fashion, but rather express your own style. It's important to be comfortable in your own skin, so don't feel bad about wearing something that doesn't fit you perfectly, but just make sure it looks good on you.
- Fashion is not just wearing designer brands. Fashion is about being comfortable, having fun and being unique. You can be fashionable in any type of clothing or accessory, whether it's expensive or cheap. Fashion is not about following trends and it's definitely not about buying things that you don't need just because they are "in style". The most important thing to remember when choosing your wardrobe for the next season is that fashion should reflect your personality and what makes you feel confident!
Being yourself, and wearing clothes that make you feel comfortable and confident, is important. Never put on something that makes you uncomfortable just to fit in. You’re not like the rest of us and that’s what makes you special.
We hope that you've found this article helpful in your journey to finding your personal style. We know it can be a long road and there will always be new pieces of clothing to discover, but the best thing you can do is just keep trying things out! If one thing doesn't work out, there are plenty more where that came from - so don't get discouraged by setbacks or failures; just keep going until something clicks.
Remember: it's all about finding what works best for YOU and having fun while doing so!